CONTEST HAS NOW ENDED – WINNER ANNOUNCED SOON! THANK YOU!
***Edited to add: Make sure you’re leaving a separate comment for each thing. If you bundle all of them together it’s only one entry! Also, this is for residents in the United States – not international readers…sorry about not stating that earlier.
So, I’ve been hinting a little bit about something exciting and I’m finally ready to spill the beans. Last week I hit 20 people on my Facebook page! OK, OK, I know it’s not a huge number, but each and every time any of my blogger stats goes up I squee just a little bit. 😉
To celebrate I thought why not just have our first giveaway? The prize? A $25.00 gift card to your choice of Michael’s, JoAnn Fabrics or Target (am I the only one that calls it Tar-jayyyyyyy?)! This is coming straight out of my wallet to you. I’m not advertising for them (though I do love all three and totally would) and I’m not getting any kickbacks for offering this giveaway.
Here’s how to enter:
1. Leave a comment under this entry telling me which store you’d prefer the gift card to be from. Just for fun, tell me what you’d do with it. I love living vicariously. 🙂
Optional bonus entries:
2. Follow me on Google Friend Connect. (Current followers are eligible for this one too, just let me know in a separate comment that you already follow me via GFC.)
3. Follow me on Pinterest. Leave me a comment letting me know you’ve followed.
4. “Like” The Scrappy Housewife on Facebook. (Again, current “Likers” are eligible, just leave me an additional comment below telling me the name you’d be under over on Facebook so I can double check).
5. Blog about the giveaway and leave a comment with the link to your specific blog post (not your blog). I try really hard to connect with those that connect to me via GFC so you’ll get a like in return.
I will pick a winner Sunday night and announce the winner on Monday! Good luck!