Well, it’s Thanksgiving week, so I certainly have being thankful on the brain. Here’s what I’m thankful for today (and always).
1. A husband who is patient and kind.
2. My ability to save us money while grocery shopping. As a result I had to organize my freezer to fit everything in! What a problem to have!
3. Friends and family who love me.
4. The blogging community that I’ve become part of in the last year.
5. And especially all of you – for reading, encouraging and supporting The Scrappy Housewife in all the crazy adventures I’ve gone on since I started blogging. You guys are the best.