Hey y’all! It’s a new month and that means it’s time for some new simplified goals for the month! Before we do that, though, let’s take a moment and look back at what our goal was for last month – catch up on all those unfinished projects.
Here’s how we did:
– paint windows and retrim
– paint doors and trim
– finish up built ins (caulking, paint, organization, fabric panels – sadly this isn’t 100% done even after a YEAR…)
– curtains (all rooms – some are make, some are hem) – IN PROGRESS
– put together new furniture (
sofa table and new dining storage)
– move old shelving to new homes
have new lighting installed DONE
– buy and install new door to powder room
– move thermostat
Master Bedroom and Bathroom:
– touch up paint
– paint trim
– install curtain rod and hang curtains (hem as needed)
– caulk tub and
– finish curtains in bathroom
patch wall in closet DONE
Upstairs Guest Bath:
– make shower curtain
– recaulk tub
– install shower rod
– Clean out filing cabinet
– finish up cloffice (this is almost done, just some hanging and organizing stuff)
hang Elfa storage and organize DONE (Post coming soon!)
We’re really happy with our progress, overall. It was a long list and we were working primarily on the weekends.
So, what’s on tap for this month? Here’s what I’m focusing on:
- Finish the upstairs guest bathroom make over.
- Paint the living room and put together new Ikea storage
- Clean out and organize my make up stash (it is out of control. y’all…for real)
- Clear out my blog’s drafts folder and finish unfinished posts to the point of scheduling the posts.
I’m cutting down from five goals to just four because these are pretty big projects. What about you? What goals have you set for yourself this month?