4/27/2011 Hello! If you’ve found your way over from Hyphen Interiors thanks to Kristy, I really hope you like what you read and will consider following me via Google Friend Connect, RSS Feed, Email, Feedburner etc. You can find the links on the right side bar. Welcome! 🙂 And yep, you can still enter your reality.
Edited: Anne @ Confessions and Scrap is so awesome! She created a button for me! You can snag one on the left sidebar! Please visit her blog. You will die of envy when you see her rubber stamp collection!
Got a Redneck Yard? Pop over to The Borrowed Abode and link up your post about your Redneck Yard and you could win a $25 Home Depot Gift Card! I’m posting my balcony!
I’m sorry I’ve been MIA for a few days. After being on vaca with The Hubs a couple of weeks ago I got off of my routine and have finally finished digging myself out. I really, really thrive on routine and it takes me FOR-EV-A to get back on track.
So as promised here we are. My first ever link up party! I gotta admit I’m really intimidated and a little afraid no one will participate. Hold me.
Remember, this is all about your reality. I know it’s super fun to check out hot before and afters; I’m a B&A junkie too, but sometimes they get me down you know? “Why can’t -my- house look like that?” Sound familiar? Please tell me I’m not alone.
So here are the rules of our first After & Before Reality Check Link Party:
1. Please link directly to your post, not your blog’s main page. Your post can be new or old – doesn’t matter.
2. You must show us what your life really looks like before you
stage tidy up show off your beautiful “After” photos. (Honestly though, if you have a kick butt post about how your reality is and it -doesn’t- contain pictures…please link up anyway. This is all about supporting each other through times when the “before” takes over.)
3. Your post must include you keepin’ it reals (sorry hehe).
4. You can link up as many times as you want.
5. I don’t have a button but I would appreciate it forever if you would link to me in your post or somewhere on your blog page (not a blog roll).
6. Bonus points for you if you decide to promote my little linky party, but it’s not required (just really, really encouraging!)
7. Encourage someone else who linked up. Remind them that when life gets in the way and things look like a tornado ripped through that they are most definitely not alone.
And without further adieu, my “real” Before:
Sometimes when you enter our apartment, this is what you see: