I know I’m a bit behind on this, but I wanted to share with you that I am participating in Ali Edwards’ One Little Word Class over at Big Picture Classes.
Here’s a look at January’s project (mostly finished):
This year, I’ve chosen the word Create as my focus. I’ll be using the word create in twelve areas of focus (it’s supposed to be one a month, but I think I’ll let it happen as opportunities arise). Here they are:
- Create more “me” time.
- Create more “us” time.
- Create healthier meals.
- Create a better blog.
- Create a cozy home.
- Create a space to work in.
- Create connections (within our community, within the blogging community, etc.)
- Create a link to the past.
- Create better photographs.
- Create a better use of my time.
- Create a stronger relationship with God. (Not pictured.)
- Create ____________________. Not sure what this one is going to say yet. I’m still brainstorming.
Each month or so (maybe more often, who knows!) I’ll check in with my progress on this journey to create a better life, year, me. It has been an incredible experience so far, and I’m already making progress with the goal to create a better blog.
What about you? Did you choose a word for the year? If so, what is your word and what are you planning to do to reach your goals? Let’s encourage each other.